About Home Renovation Centre
We love feedback at the Home Renovation Centre, it helps us get better at what we do, and allows you to make informed choices about what to buy, through the reviews and feedback from other consumers.
You can give feedback on products in two ways:
- Using a rating scale from 1 (worst) to 5 (best)
- By writing a short review telling us what you think of a product
We will ask you for feedback a few days after you have purchased something, and then again a couple of months later.
You can also contact us by email with your feedback, comments or questions, such as:
- Do you have a compliment you'd like to make to us?
- Have you received a good service from us, or is there a particular part of the service that you like?
- Are you especially happy about the service or treatment you have received from a member of staff?
- Do you feel that you have been discriminated against or treated unfairly?
- Do you feel unhappy about the quality of service that you have received or the way you received it?
We will review all feedback comments and ratings, and reserve the right to remove feedback that is considered unfair, malicious or defamatory. In particular we will remove any feedback that contains:
- Political, religious or social commentary rather than a genuine comment about a product or supplier
- Comments, replies or follow-ups that reference a separate product or supplier
- Profane, vulgar, discriminatory, obscene or racist language, or adult material